In just a few easy steps you can make the move to The Villages at Fort Irwin, an unbeatable community that offers camaraderie and convenience right outside your door.
As an active-duty service member, you can apply as soon as you receive Orders of assignment to The Villages at Fort Irwin or another nearby installation. When you're ready:
- Review the Housing Qualifications and compile necessary documentation.
- Download and complete the Military Application Form below.
- Email the documents required by the Family Housing Qualifications and completed Military Application Form to The Villages at Fort Irwin Community Director, Adam Hay.
We will then process your information and reach out to schedule a tour. Once you have received your official orders and are detached from your current station, we will assign you to your new home.
Ready to call The Villages at Fort Irwin home? Let's get started. Complete our online application form and submit the following:
- Download and complete the Civilian Application and Exemption to Policy forms below.
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of DD214 form if retired military
- Proof of employment via 90 days worth of pay stubs or Employment Acceptance Letter or Contract showing the rate of pay
- Non-refundable application fee
- Email the completed forms and supplemental documents to The Village at Fort Irwin's Community Director, Adam Hay.
Next, we'll run a criminal background check and credit report. Once the application has been approved, you can move into your new home and take advantage of the spacious floor plans and ample outdoor amenities our community has to offer.